The combined plastic surgeries performed to make the body look younger, healthy and healthier can be defined as a whole. It constitutes the entirety of lifting and fat removal (liposuction) on abdominal area, arms and legs. Body contouring is evaluated by considering the structure of the body.
Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck): Tightening of the abdominal muscles with the removal of the enlarged skin tissue due to the fat and weight accumulated in the abdomen.
Arm lifting: Removal of sagging on arm area due to reasons age, weight, gravity etc.
Leg lifting: Helps to eliminate sagging and loosening in the leg area.
It is performed in order to remove fat and skin sagging in the lower and upper legs due to a still life, aging and unbalanced weight gain.
Liposuction: Removal of excess fat tissue accumulated in various parts of the body
Before Body Contouring
- First of all, the patient should make requests to the extent allowed by his/her body.
- The patient should find balance in terms of weight, losing or gaining weight after the operation may waste all the effort and sacrifice.
- A general health check must be conducted, and the patient’s history should be suitable for surgery.
- After all aesthetic operations, the patient should adopt the right diet and an active life as a way of life for a healthy life.
- The patient must follow his doctor’s advice strictly.
It should never be forgotten that a very careful planning and a very detailed health examination is required for this chain of extensive plastic surgeries.